Sunday

more fall photography

In case you haven't noticed already, a big part of my blogging is to show all the hundreds of thousands of pictures I inevitably take. Which brings me to another big thing I've been doing lately.

#3 - As usual, I've been taking & editing tons of pictures!


I'm working on a project called supermacro, which is exactly what it sounds like - supermacro pictures, closeups of anything and everything i can find to photograph. Here are some I've taken so far -






Things look so much different when you really stop and look at the details :)

Other photo project ideas I have are:
- take a picture of my accessories every day
- take a picture of a bunch of people's face, and then their choice in footwear

a while ago, I started a photo project called Pieces of Me. Again, the general concept is pretty obvious :) I'd like to add more to it, eventually. If only I had more time on my hands... or maybe I should be saying, "If only I used my time more wisely."

Let me ponder that for a while...

In the meantime, please give me some other photo project suggestions! Or even supermacro ideas. 

Please +1 if you liked this post!




No comments:

Post a Comment