Sunday

may photo a day: 13, mum!

This is my mother!

She is like super woman. She raised 7 kids, homeschooling all of us, and also works at our church as the Director of Faith Formation. She loves her job, her family & her faith. She's written a number of books (which I designed the covers for, of course). Back in the day she was a craftaholic and made the coolest things. She's talented at anything she sets her mind to. (Well, except math - our family is chronically bad when it comes to arithmetic) We've had our ups & downs but my mom is a person who I can always count on to be there for me, to be willing to listen and to give advice. The older I grow the closer we get, and the more I appreciate her :) Today is the day dedicated to HER!

So to my mother I say: Thank you for all the words of wisdom you've passed down to me, whether or not I was listening at the time. Thank you for giving me healthy eating habits. Thank you for teaching me to treat everyone with kindness, to help everyone in need and to always be the smiling face in the room. Thank you for being a literary genius and for giving me a head start in life, academically.Thank you for always encouraging me to do hard things. You have given me all of my knowledge, talents & drive to succeed in this world. Where would I be without you?

Happy Mother's Day, Mom!  I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment