Friday

avocado treat :D

Alright party people, here is the highly anticipated tutorial on BAKED AVOCADO w/ CHEESE & EGG. :D


YOU WILL NEED:
An avocado
Shredded Cheese
2 Eggs
A cookie sheet
Aluminum Foil
A spoon
A knife
Seasonings of your choice :)
An oven!


Preheat!! to 400 degrees.

Step 1 - Cut your avocado in half. Yummmm.

Step 2 - Scoop out the center of the avocado so that your egg has room. Just so you know, cut out more than you think you need. I had to rescoop mine after I poured the first egg in because I realized I didn't have enough room.

If you love seasoning, like I do, you can season the avocados now before you add the eggs.

Step 3! Prepare a cookie sheet with aluminum foil because you will spill egg. Crack yo' eggs in the center of the avocados.


Step 4 - now that your oven is preheated, put the eggs in! Gently :)

Step 5 - After about 15-20 minutes check your avocados. It all depends on your oven, of course, but the eggs should be lookin pretty cooked. Take them out if they look close to done.

Step 6 - Cheese, please. I used mexican but next time I would prefer a white cheese mix, such as mozzarella. Then put them back in the oven.

Step 7 - final seasonings. This is of course optional but as I said earlier, I love seasonings. I used salt, pepper, garlic salt & oregano.


Step 8 - Find a place to relax and enjoy your meal :) I chose the balcony. I could barely finish mine... This might be a dish better suited for two people! Quite delicious. I think the cheese is great but it would be good without it as well.




NEXT TIME:
kitty pics!!!


ttfn



2 comments:

  1. i love that picture of salty! OMG, so cute. you should srsly think about tumbling it. i look forward to the cat pics (the world gets a little brighter with my kitty in it! KITTEH POWER!) great post, woman.
    lets hang out soon? like monday perhaps?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. good idea about the tumblin and we are hanging out right meow mwahahha

      Delete