Wednesday

Freelancing & Invoicing

   Well, I promised a post about Avaleigh but instead I have something else for you today. NEWS.

   Freelancing has been going well for me, slow but I do get a couple jobs here and there. Today I was asked for an invoice. Panic ensued; I've never had to invoice anyone before. So I set out to create an invoice of my own.

   First I had to create a logo. Of course this was my favorite part of the process. I have a colorful clare logo, yes, but I felt for invoicing I really needed something more professional.


TA DA the rebranding of me.

   WHY THE BEE, you ask? Well for some reason growing up, my nickname was Clarebees. It was a nickname that my aunt gave to me for no particular reason, but it stuck. So anyway I decided to incorporate that into the logo :) I thought of the things I do that I might have to charge for in the future and created 3 separate logos for the different facets of myself. I might just use the plain logo or the 'graphics' logo but I thought it was cool to have different ones.

Thanks for caring <3 have a fantastic day everyone


No comments:

Post a Comment