Wednesday

the big one zero zero zero


Wow. Apparently some people actually do read my blog. :) Today I managed to catch it at 1,00 0 views. Now, there's no way to be sure, but half of those could possibly be mine...

In honor of 1,000 views, I've launched a colorful clare facebook! (ok, no. I've been working on it for a week or so, it's not in honor of 1,000 views. but we can pretend) So if you glance over there to your right, you'll notice a like box. Please like me, check it out and give me your suggestions! I'd really appreciate it.


It's definitely a work in progress, but someday maybe it'll be something worthwhile. Until then, suggestions suggestions suggestions! please.

Also, I found this olllddd piano video from February 2008 on my computer. Just as a special bonus for all the views. haha. :) peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment