Wednesday

Bokeh In Advertising

I've gotten into adding bokeh into my photography lately, it's a nice effect and since my camera isn't usually able to capture it, I've been adding it in later.


duclie & i in toldeo

the very first bokeh edit i ever did.

whitney & julia :)

But it would appear I'm not the only one interested in the bokeh effect, because I've been seeing it a lot in advertising a lot lately. Do you use Pandora?

pic from my iphone

I work at a janitorial supply company.. here's an booklet for air fresheners we carry.

And some air fresheners we sell on our website.



Even McDonald's picked up on the bokeh trend -
my co-worker's morning cup o' joe

And watching television at my boyfriend's dad's last night, I saw quite a few ads with bokeh in them. Here's one for KIA:

So anyway I just think it's interesting that this trend seems to have exploded everywhere.
These are the thing my mind notices everyday. And I felt the need to document this. If it's interesting to me, it might be a little interesting to somebody else, right?

and don't forget!
Check out the colorful clare Facebook :)
I put an ad out on Facebook so it's getting a little more attention, now I need some ideas! thanks, everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment