Sunday

warped tour 2011

 OK last weekend Trevor & I saw WARPED TOUR in Tinley Park. Great experience, I haven't been to warped tour since 2008 and even though I was only familiar with a few of the bands there, it was still incredibly fun.


Some of the bands we saw there:

Relient K






Simple Plan
  • DRUGS
  • Less Than Jake
  • Big Chocolate
  • I Set My Friends On Fire

and a few more bands I was previously unfamiliar with. It was incredibly hot all day and we tried to stay as cool and hydrated as possible, but that was tough. I almost passed out at one point but after we stood in the half an hour long line to get water, I felt better.


It was a great day, but we were very glad when the time came for the air conditioned car ride home. Videos from the day:



( more videos from the day on my youtube )

No comments:

Post a Comment