Sunday

Friday Night - a photo journal

Friday night was my brothers Rob & Ben's music camp concert. First up was Ben in choir:


 (click any picture for a bigger version)


After that came concert band, in which my cousin Christopher played percussion:



And after that was orchestra, Rob's last concert at music camp. I love strings :)





Last but not least, musical theatre!

 
Ben had a solo :) The highlight of the performance, to be sure.


(again, click any picture for the bigger version)


A great way to spend a Friday night, I'm so proud of my brothers. And music always makes me so happy! I love my family.


My cousins, Alex & Melanie with signs they made when my cousin Lizzie was in another performance of Bye, Bye, Birdie. Haha :)


Ben's shoes. :) In this blog post I finally figured out how to get my pictures to cooperate with me! Hallelujah. That was the one downside of Blogspot until now.

Hope you liked my photo journal! Au revoir!


No comments:

Post a Comment