Wednesday

Happy Father's Day :)



Since Sunday was Father's day, it is only fitting that I say some things about my Dad.
My Dad is the person who will always make you laugh, no matter what. He's the person who will always say the nicest things, and never anything mean. He loves history, he loves camping, he loves blasting music through the house to wake us up on a Saturday morning. He loves coffee (black of course), he LOOOOVES pie (which is why I made him one for Father's Day), but most of all he loves my mom and his seven kids. He will do anything for us. He's always been the person I can depend on, the one who can fix anything, the one who always has the answer (or if there isn't an answer and the situation just sucks, he's always got a joke to make you smile). He's the person I always turn to when I need help. He's the greatest dad in the world! He's the person I'm always trying so hard to be.
He's my hero.

I love you, Dad. Happy Fathers Day!







blueberry, blackberry, and strawberry pie :D yum.




I made this one for my Grandpa :) along with a photo collage of all of us kids.
I love you, Grandpa!


1 comment:

  1. that pie picture looks awfully familiar...

    ReplyDelete